Team Pappas Summer Fellowship
Chris Pappas’s campaign for Congress is seeking summer fellows! Fellows will engage in a an array of activities, garnering campaign experience in a state that is consistently at the forefront of national politics.
Applicants for the fellowship program can expect to develop leadership, interpersonal, networking, and team environment skills throughout the course of the election. Responsibilities will vary, but will commonly include: recruiting volunteers and contacting voters, managing canvasses and phone banks, attending or helping to execute events as needed, and supporting the staff with research and other projects.
Candidates for campaign fellowships are:
● Enthusiastic about electing Chris Pappas to Congress
● Willing to be available for long and often irregular hours
● Interested in people-centered, metrics-driven work
● Personally organized
● Hard working and quick learners
● Strong communicators
● Committed to collaboration and teamwork
● Flexible and self-motivated
● Fellows must be willing to commit to significant time over the course of the summer.
Please let us know if you have access to a car and laptop. Housing may be available for exceptional candidates. Applications are being accepted and processed on a rolling basis until the program is full.
Apply now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fellow” as the subject line. The email should include:
● A cover letter
● An attached PDF of your Resume